OptioLabs to Attend the 2015 DoDIIS Worldwide Conference in San Antonio – Showcasing New Release of PrivateEye 5.0Optio Labs
BALTIMORE, MD – August 18, 2015 –OptioLabs, which creates technology products that make mobile devices more secure, today announced that they will be giving live demonstrations of their product, PrivateEye Enterprise 5.0, at The Defense Intelligence Agency 2015 Department of Defense Intelligence Information Systems (DoDIIS) Worldwide Conference. The event will take place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas from Monday, August 23 until Wednesday, August 26, 2015.
Data is most vulnerable as it travels the last two feet from the display to the user. PrivateEye Enterprise helps organizations secure this data by enlisting computer vision technology to protect computer screens against unauthorized viewers. Unlike screen savers and plastic filters, PrivateEye software actively protects the screen and produces an audit trail showing proof-of-compliance. The software continuously prevents unauthorized leakage and helps to limit the visibility of enterprise data to only authorized users.
PrivateEye Enterprise 5.0 provides users with the following benefits:
• Eavesdropper Prevention – Detects and alerts the user whenever eavesdroppers try to read the display.
• Screen Protection – Automatically protects the screen whenever the user looks away. Instantly clears it again when the user looks back.
• User Recognition –Unlocks the screen automatically for the authorized user. Detects and prevents intruders.
• Compliance Logging – Time-stamped logs of all access, protection, and security events are maintained, including pictures of intruders and eavesdroppers.
• Policy Management – Security policies are centrally controlled through a Microsoft Group Policy plug-in.
• Mobile Support – Optimized for Windows 8 and the Microsoft Surface tablet with support for touchscreen interfaces, and automatic tablet orientation switching.
Participants at the 2015 DoDIIS Worldwide Conference will have the chance to see live demonstrations of OptioLabs’ PrivateEye 5.0 at Booth 337, in the Carahsoft Pavilion. OptioLabs will be represented by Bill Anderson, Chief Product Officer and Eileen Mercilliott, Director of Product Management. For more information please email the OptioLabs sales team at email@example.com or visit www.privateeyeenterprise.com.
OptioLabs develops transformational security products for the mobile enterprise and embedded systems. Led by a world-class team of technologists, and leveraging innovations developed for national security protocols, OptioLabs has pioneered game-changing advanced security solutions for the world’s leading mobile platforms. With offices in Baltimore and Nashville, Tennessee, OptioLabs customers include federal agencies, commercial enterprises, and device manufacturers. More information can be found at www.optiolabs.com.