PrivateEye Enterprise 5.1 Now AvailableOptio Labs
OptioLabs is pleased to announce the latest release of its data security and compliance software, PrivateEye Enterprise – version 5.1. PrivateEye is a layer of data protection for the last two feet of the network from the computer to the user’s eyes, without impact productivity. The software offers detection and prevention against visual eavesdropping, securing your data in public or from insider threats.
PrivateEye Enterprise 5.1 features the following:
- Enhanced usability of “Users” screen, including thumbnail photos
- Added Alerts page with summary metrics on screen protection, eavesdroppers and intruders. Also added quick link buttons to intruder pictures, and if enabled in enterprise deployment eavesdropper photos.
- Added “Click to ignore” eavesdropper warning option to allow user to indicate to PrivateEye when there is a false positive or a person that should not be considered an eavesdropper, so it does not recur
- Added Log button to About menu to more easily locate log files
- Improved PrivateEye’s ability to remember users in different environments over time
- Enhanced performance in multiple monitor scenarios
- Added virtual keyboard button when screen is protected on Windows 8.0, 8.1 and 10 tablets
- Added Webcam freeze recovery – PrivateEye will detect if the webcam has frozen and automatically reset to force the webcam to restart
- Significantly reduced CPU utilization
To learn more about Optio PrivateEye Enterprise, click here.